- December 1st: Honors Research Symposium
- Required for Fall 2023 OUR Scholars
- Presentations from 3 pm to 5 pm with Keynote Speaker and Reception to follow
- Hosted at the Dubois Center in Charlotte
- December 5th: Shakespeare on Fire, Part 2 – Fire
- 6 pm in the Lambla Gallery, Storrs Hall
- More information can be found here!
- December 6th: Last Day of Class
Register for UCOL 2101: Intro to Research
- One credit hour course offered on Thursdays from 11:30 am to 12:45 pm in Denny 102
- A professional development course that prepares students for successful engagement in undergraduate research. Provides an in-depth overview of research methods and practices. Students actively participate in conducting literature research and learn about the research process.
- Led by OUR Associate Director, Dr. Sarah Powell
- **Note: This course is intended for students interested in learning more about undergraduate research who have not already been employed as OUR Scholars
Student Survey: NOW ACTIVE!
- We are seeking student feedback to develop OUR programming and outreach
- Survey link HERE
- Upon completion of the survey, you will have the opportunity to enter a random drawing for an OUR Swag Bag!
- Next drawing is December 5th! Stay tuned for other opportunities to win!
Want to receive email updates from OUR about research opportunities and news?
Click here to join the Student OUR Email List
Click here to join the Faculty OUR Email List